In 2010 the average American spent 32 hours a month on the internet. I think it is safe to say those of us Working at Home spend that much a week on average. If you are working 20+ hours at your job online, then you add in personal time spent tracking your income, playing games on Facebook or chatting with your mother you can see how quickly we work at homers log online hours.
- YouGov: A leading name in online panels: Join now and earn $50 cash or vouchers for completing surveys! No hidden fees and completely free! Join YouGov Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Ipsos iSay: Every time you complete a survey, you'll earn points that you can redeem for cash and other great prizes. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- iSurveyWorld:Earn cash for each survey you complete. Up to $70 per survey. Payments are sent via paypal. No hidden fees and completely free! Join iSurveyWorld And Get $5 Now!
- Survey2Cash:Get access to your paid surveys, clinical trial opportunities, and part- time work offers. Payments are sent via paypal or gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Survey2Cash Now!
Working at home is a lifestyle.
As contributing WAHA author, Erica Martin, told us: Our health depends on it. Our excessive time spent online can cause eye damage, carpal tunnel and can also cause headaches from focusing on the computer all day.
In fact, some recent studies show spending too much time in the Online Social Network Scene can cause Serious Mental Health Issues! This totally explains half of my friend’s Facebook Wall Postings!
Let’s all be aware of the 5 signs it is time to let our screen savers do more work!
1. You have been a victim of the blackNEThole-
Ever gone online to quickly check your email or do a simple task before you enjoy your so called ‘life’ and when you were done you realized all of the clocks in your house moved forward by three hours?
No you were not abducted by aliens and no one is playing a prank on you. You were sucked into the blackNEThole. It may be time to unplug!
2. You have let your fingers do the talking-
If you have ever sat after a long day working online and realized you were ‘air-typing’ your thoughts– It IS time to unplug! This is not a healthy thing to do in place of counting sheep either!
3. While having conversations (offline) you find yourself glancing around for the ‘like’ button.
If you have a like button mentally impressed into your brain, that you use quite often- Its possible Social Media has impacted your mental health!
4. You have convinced yourself a Smartphone is the SMART thing to buy so you don’t have to feel so out of place every time you are not in the same room as your computer.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
It is time to unplug!!!
5. If every time someone uses your computer you begin to plan ways to ‘get rid’ of the evil disturbances interfering with your life- yeah it is time to step away, maybe contact a therapist.
May also be time to stop working from home .You should probably take this one seriously 😉
- Things to Consider When Deciding to Work From Home
- How Resourceful Do You Have to Be to Work at Home?
- Mentoring Others to Work from Home
- How to Move Past Defamation in the Online Workplace
- Top 5 Simple Ways to Learn How to Get Paid to Review Movies
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!