- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- EarningStation: The highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. Join EarningStation Now
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Vindale: Review products and take simple online surveys. Make up to $50 per survey completed. Over $6,955,991+ paid. Join Vindale Research Now
Written By: Erica Martin
Several reviews have been done on companies that pay you to do various tasks, from surveys to general transcription and even writing articles. I previously did a review of Mturk, and Miranda did a review of Minute Workers. I’ve also been doing some work on another short task site, Clickworker.
What is Clickworker?
Clickworker is a site that pays you to do various short tasks. Tasks I’ve done on Clickworker include surveys, short writing assignments and judging different websites and descriptions of different applications.
What countries does Clickworker hire in?
Clickworker hires around in many areas. In order to qualify to work at Clickworker you must be able to satisfy at least one of the two:
- You have a bank account in a SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) country, or
- You have a valid PayPal account and can accept payment via PayPal
How does Clickworker pay, and how often do they pay?
Clickworker pays by PayPal or if you live outside the US, you can request payment to your SEPA bank account. If you have a PayPal account and choose this option, you’ll be paid once a week. If you choose to be paid to your bank account, you’ll be paid on the 7th or 8th day of the month for the work you complete by the end of the previous month.
How do I qualify for different projects?
Clickworker has a few different base assessments. You can do base assessments to qualify as an author or proofreader of English texts. In addition, many projects listed on Clickworker require project-specific assessments. For example, one project available now has to do with analyzing football video clips – that one has a special project assessment that you must pass before you can work on it.
Usually you can only take assessments one time, however some assessments can be taken more than once – if the project allows this, there will usually be a certain timeframe you must wait before retaking the assessment.
Does payment get posted to your account right away?
No. Just like with other short task sites, the task must be reviewed to ensure that it was done correctly before payment is made to your account. Most tasks are reviewed within a few days, however one project that I worked on took a month to pay me for the work I had done, it was a different type of task than most of the usual tasks posted to Clickworker.
Join e-Poll, one of the few faithful and honest survey panels and earn cash - paid via PayPal - gift cards for Amazon, Best Buy, iTunes, Starbucks, and Walmart, plus Retail e-vouchers.
The surveys are aimed at entertainment-related research, covering such things as personal TV watching habits, give feedback on new TV commercials or to review DVDs that are sent to your home.
For USA residents aged 13+. No hidden fees and completely free!
What kind of support is available if you have questions?
If you have questions about Clickworker in general, or about a project you’re working on, there are several ways you can connect with other people. Clickworker has a Facebook group you can join as well as a Facebook fan page and a Twitter feed you can follow. In addition they have videos on YouTube.
Is it worth it?
Clickworker is a great way to earn extra money, but I would not rely on them as a primary source of income. It can take a while before a job becomes available that you may be eligible for, and it can also take a while for payment to be posted for the jobs that you do.
How to get started at Clickworker
- Clickworker – The Company to WATCH
- The 10 Best Short Term Investments (2019) to Grow Your Nest Egg
- Field Agent App Review – Get Paid $3 to $12 For Each Task Completed
- Minute Workers- Task Based Work
- Working Solutions
Join Surveyo 24 #1 paid survey site. It's easy - complete a survey and receive payment. No hidden fees and completely free!