Do you enjoy helping others and want to make each caller feel special?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
Are you looking for a chat job?
Then Site5 might be the place for you.
What Exactly is Site5?
Site5 is a web hosting company, which has been in business for over 10 years and currently hosts around 600,000 websites.
They hire remote chat agents to help website owners figure out their web hosting needs and problems. Some of the people you will be chatting with may already have web hosting, but not be happy with it, so you would need to inform them of what Site5 offers.
What Other Duties Will a Remote Chat Agent Be Doing at Site5?
Some of the other duties at Site5 will be:
- solving website errors
- investigating email errors
- field sales questions
- escalating issues
- answering questions via phone, chat or tickets
- working with the support manager on duty
What Are the Equipment/Computer Requirements?
You will need:
- reliable high-speed Internet.
- excellent written and spoken English.
- stellar customer service skills.
- 40 wpm typing speed.
What Are the Other Qualifications Will You Need to Be Considered?
Besides the equipment/computer requirements mentioned above, you will need:
- experience using cPanel or WHM.
- critical problem solving skills.
- an ability to multitask.
- general knowledge of the web hosting.
- knowledge of DNS records.
- knowledge of email services and how they work.
- knowledge of FTP and how to manage these file protocols.
- knowledge of WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento and others.
- previous live chat support experience.
- an excellent phone manner.
- sales experience with a proven track record.
- a commitment to a 15 to 20-hour workweek.
What Are the Workday and Schedule Like at Site5?
The hours can be either 10 a.m to 6 p.m. or 6 p.m. to 2 a.m. or any thing in between. These hours are in Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Are You an Independent Contractor or an Employee at Site5?
You are a part-time employee with up to 20 paid vacation days. Your benefits will include health/dental/vision insurance to US employees. If you are outside of the US, then that is paid as part of your package.
What is the Pay Like at Site5?
I wasn’t able to get exact figures, but it looks as though it may be $13 to $15 an hour to start. Also, there are pay raises as time progresses.
What is My Overall Impression of Site5?
They seem to offer quite a bit for a work-at-home job. If you are technically savvy and want to work overnight, then this is probably for you.
I do know that Site5 is a legitimate web hosting company.
How Can Someone Interested Apply to Site5?
Interested individuals may go to the web site and apply there.
Good luck to all who apply!
- Become a Chat Agent at Take2Telecom
- Enjoy a Chat Job at MyLivePro
- Work at Home Jobs with CenturyLink
- Top 22 Email & Online Chat Jobs from Home
- Chat Based Sales at Talk2Rep
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada