- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Vindale Research: Earn rewards by doing nothing more than sharing your experience of using the internet. Join Vindale Research Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
SiteStaff offers chat hosting for businesses’ websites. They allow businesses of all sizes and resources to have the option to utilize online web receptionists via chat to assist online customers. SiteStaff hires virtual chat hosts to work from home.
All about SiteStaff:
I am always a bit un-trusting of any of these Chat Based jobs as it seems every time I have found one in the past, I get excited knowing how many of you readers are looking for chat-based work. Then, I am sourly disappointed by the lack of pay or legitimacy of the company. So I took a close look at SiteStaff.
SiteStaff’s website was just created in May of 2011- or rather the domain name was purchased. This means the website is less than a year old. This is a caution sign. The company may not be established. So the next step is to look for the history of the company. The website is owned by a man named Corbin Grimes. Further research tells me he works with small start up companies to help them succeed. !Good sign! SiteStaff has invested far enough into their business to hire someone who knows what they are doing.
Should the fact SiteStaff is a new company cause for concern?
Yes and no. Depends on your needs.
If you need a work at home job you can depend on, then don’t get involved with a start up company.
If you enjoy the excitement of being a part of something from the ground up, flexible to deal with the many many changes that will occur as the company finds their groove and will be fine if the job is lost or there is lack of work- then go for it!
Another name that came up when researching SiteStaff was Kirby Hinton. Mr. Hinton appears to be the owner of SiteStaff and he too holds an extensive and credible history that can easily be found online.
Another good sign!
While I cannot determine whether or not this site is a waste of time or not, I can say “so far so good”. It is always a struggle to review a work at home job when they are new and no one has yet to spread word around the web of their experience.
Does SiteStaff have any Work if they are so New?
SiteStaff must have clients because they are hiring Chat hosts. They also claim to be currently servicing “companies such as chiropractors, dentists, tanning salons, financial planning firms, day spas, etc” .
What exactly do Chat Hosts for SiteStaff do?
SiteStaff’s recent job ad says chat hosts will be responsible for “chatting with and informing (customers) about products and services the business offers”. It is safe to assume that each client SiteStaff works with will have different needs. So therefore, the work will vary depending on the project. Some clients may need you to work virtually via chat to set appointments or answer basic questions about the company and their products or services.
What are the Requirements to Work for SiteStaff?
Their recent job ad lists the following as prerequisites to becoming a Chat Host for SiteStaff:
• Type 60+ wpm
• Own a reliable computer with speakers
• Have a reliable Internet source
• Grammar/spelling proficient
• Have no distractions during work hours
• Able to use chat software or instant messaging software
• Have comfort surfing the Internet quickly
• Possess a fun personality and able to chat with web visitors online regarding products and services
• Must be able to work at least one weekend shift
• Shifts consist of 4 to 5 hours at a time
How much does being a Chat Host for Site Staff Pay?
The current opening they published online shows they are paying $10 an hour.
Is SiteStaff currently hiring?
If you are reading this post within a week of posting then you may be in luck! SiteStaff recently published on Craigslist their need to fill part-time positions. Interviews will be conducted February 13th and they plan to train on the 20th. (Update: job ad has been removed as of the afternoon of 02/06/12)
As we have been assuming thus far, this company is new and is probably easing its way into the field. So, keep an eye on this company by bookmarking them and be sure to check back once in a while for more openings. Or go ahead and inquire about the position at SiteStaff’s website. Maybe they will keep your name on file if they have already filled the positions.
- Enjoy a Chat Job at MyLivePro
- Become a Chat Agent at Site5
- Become a Chat Agent at Take2Telecom
- Work from Home Through Kelly Services
- Easy Ways to Make Extra Money When You’re Unemployed
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!