If you’re a blogger, you know how hard it can be to keep coming up with interesting content for your blog on a regular basis. Luckily, there are two websites that can help with that – MyBlogGuest and MyBlogU. Since they are both owned by the same person, I’ll discuss them both in this post.
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Vindale Research: Earn rewards by doing nothing more than sharing your experience of using the internet. Join Vindale Research Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
What kinds of content can I find on MyBlogU?
You can find different types of media on MyBlogU, such as infographics and eBooks that you can offer on your website. You can also create group interviews on different subjects – other members of the site can answer the questions that you post, and when you feel you have enough answers, you can select the ones that you like and publish them in a blog post on your blog – here is an example of one group interview I published on my work at home blog.
Can I submit ideas and content on MyBlogU as well?
Yes – if you have infographics or ebooks you’ve created, you can submit them on MyBlogU. You can also create brainstorming projects when you need ideas for things to blog about your website, or even ways to improve your blog or website. In addition, you can also contribute to interviews and brainstorming projects – when you do, your user rank increases.
Does it cost money to use the media on MyBlogU?
No, it doesn’t cost money to use the media on that you find on MyBlogU.
Can I earn money from sharing the media I find on MyBlogU on my website?
No, you cannot earn money from sharing media that you find on MyBlogU – it’s strictly to provide exposure for other bloggers.
What are the requirements to sign up at MyBlogU?
Your blog does have to have a voice – it can’t just be an “about everything” blog. Also, the blog can’t be an expired made-for-money blog, or still be under construction.
How do I sign up for MyBlogU?
Go to this link to sign up for MyBlogU.
What kinds of content can I find at MyBlogGuest?
You can also find different types of media at MyBlogGuest, such as ebooks and infographics that you can post on your website. In addition, you can find articles on different topics that you can request to post on your website – the owner of the article can review your website and approve or deny your request. You can also respond to requests for different types of articles.
<h2″>Can I earn money from sharing content I find on MyBlogGuest?
No, just like MyBlogU, when you share content you find on MyBlogGuest, you’re providing exposure for other bloggers or writers.
Can I submit content to MyBlogGuest as well?
Yes, however in order to submit content to MyBlogGuest, you have to be a paid member. You can get a basic premium membership for $50 a month, and an Advanced membership is $90 a month – you can find out about the different memberships here.
What are the requirements to sign up at MyBlogGuest?
In order to sign up at MyBlogGuest, your blog or website has to have at least a Google Page Rank of 1. If your blog or website doesn’t have a rating yet, you can sign up at MyBlogU.
How to I sign up for MyBlogGuest?
Go to this link to sign up for MyBlogGuest.
If you’re looking for content for your blog or blogs and want to network with other bloggers, I highly recommend these two sites, especially MyBlogU.
- How to Find Guest Posters for Your Blog
- RedGage- Share Content and Earn
- Write Articles and Answer Questions on Knoji
- Create A Writing Portfolio on Contently
- Staree to Make Money with Pictures and Social Networking
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada