I am approached time and time again from people who follow WAH Adventures and other related sites faithfully. They are applying to jobs consistently and yet months later they are still seeking. What are they doing wrong? How are others finding plenty of work but they just can’t catch a break?
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- YouGov: A leading name in online panels: Join now and earn $50 cash or vouchers for completing surveys! No hidden fees and completely free! Join YouGov Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Ipsos iSay: Every time you complete a survey, you'll earn points that you can redeem for cash and other great prizes. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
There are several reasons so many people fall into this rut. Some reasons can be blamed on the person and others are more situational:
Some people foil their own plans.It would seem many people have conflicting truths. Part of them wants to work and make a living from home. But at the same time, part of them has major doubts. They are not sure they really qualify for the jobs, not really wanting to give up their freedom, some don’t really feel comfortable giving up their out-of-home job security and many are just not confident enough to pursue even the jobs they are given!
Some people are looking for too much out of a work at home job! I have had a lot of people in search of specific job types contact me. Many of those people were looking for such a specific job that it was no wonder they had not found anything after their months of searching. Once these people get desperate enough they start choosing the requirements that are most important and learn they must let go of some to gain some.
Some people are not representing themselves well. Working from home online puts us all into this virtual and digital world. This new world is a bit different from the real world. While calling to check on your application in the three-dimensional world might earn you a few brownie points. However, many virtual companies will dismiss you immediately if they are burdened by your calls. Emailing is a much more preferred way to contact work at home companies.
Also, many of people do not have a resume that is effectively representing themselves. A resume is all that stands in their place to these companies. I can not express the value of having a well-written and visually appealing resume when looking for work from home. Use the resources you have at your fingertips:
- Microsoft offers Word based templates you can use as a basis for your resume.
- There are many websites and blogs around the web sharing resume tips and advice.
- Or you can use services like Shanae from FingerPaintDesigns to revamp your resume. Shanae even offers a discount to her Facebook Followers when you place your order through Facebook instead of her site!
If you are one of those people who cannot seem to find the right work at home job– make sure you are not foiling your own plans, are flexible where you can be and that you are representing yourself professionally. Give it time. I have applied for places that did not respond until nearly a year later!
Be sure to follow my brand new site where I am posting the job leads to get the most up-to-date information on home based companies looking for workers.
- Where Can I Find a Free Toddler Car Seat Near Me? 20 Legit Places
- Where Can I Find Cheap or Free Notary Services Near Me? 20 Legit Places
- Will I Ever Find a Real Work from Home Job?
- “How Can I Get Free Air for Tires Near Me?”: 12 Ways to Find It!
- Q/A: Where can I find work from home that doesn’t involve the phone?
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!