One of my current desires is to find a company hiring WAH agents to work their Live Chat feature! What a nice non-phone egg. But I have not had much luck in my search so far. However, I will share what I do know at the moment and maybe it will help some of you now or even in the future.
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- Arise has clients hiring Live Chat Customer Care Agents. From my understanding they have major respectable clients. My only issue is with Arise itself. It does involve some investing and time to get initiated with Arise. The details are all in their FAQ section. As a brief overlay of my concerns, your ‘home business’ must be incorporated. Which can be a hefty fee depending on your state. There is also a monthly fee for their support services. Additionally, you pay for the training. First for Arise’s basic training and then for the clients training. It can cost as much as or more than $500 to even get started. I have seen the pay ranges from $10-$14/hour. So clearly, the $500 would be re-compensated in little time. This is something I still have not decided for sure one way or the other. Regardless, right now I cannot afford the money up front…but will keep this on mind for the future.
- This next lead is something I suggest keeping an eye on. G5Live is an online customer support company. They are fairly new and my understanding is that they have VERY little work right now. They pay a quarter a chat session and you are lucky to get a session at all. Therefore I will be watching for when this company picks up before applying myself.
- Finally, my only other information is that many people have found Live Chat work through oDesk! I know I have mentioned this site a few time already. I am surprised how often oDesk comes up during my research for online work. Keep in mind when searching through oDesk that many of their clients pay next to nothing. I am talking $3/hour…sometimes less! But do not let that keep you from searching there. They do have decent paying jobs. I am going to provide a link to one I found today that pays well and involves Live Chat…Click HERE to read all about the job.
- Become a Chat Agent at Site5
- Enjoy a Chat Job at MyLivePro
- Chat Based Sales at Talk2Rep
- Become a Chat Agent at Take2Telecom
- Earn $10 or More an Hour as a SiteStaff Chat Agent
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!