Do you have a bachelor’s degree in something?
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
Do you enjoy working seasonally?
Do have an interest in grading and scoring?
Then Measurement Incorporated might be a good seasonal work-at-home (WAH) job for you.
What Exactly is Measurement Incorporated?
At Measurement Incorporated or MI, Reader/Evaluators are trained to score essays, open-ended test items, and performance assessments based on scoring criteria that differ by project. It is temporary, project-by-project work, and the busiest times are from January to June with the slowest times being from September through December.
Headquartered in Durham, NC, Measurement Incorporated™ (MI) is a full-service educational company providing achievement tests and scoring services for state governments, testing companies, and organizations. Their products include online testing, formative assessment, custom writing solutions, writing practice, and AI scoring.
While there are physical locations that Reader/Evaluators and other professionals go to, this article will cover the remote position.
What Are the Hours of Work?
Hours and pay vary. Readers/Evaluators are hired on a temporary basis by project. However the hours are five days per week, Monday through Friday. Attendance is mandatory during the first few days of training. There may be options of morning, afternoon and evening shifts available with 3-4 hours time frames each shift. This may allow for a flexible scheduling arrangement.
Where Can I Live?
Although Measurement Incorporated offers remote work, recent job postings indicate applicants must live in the following states: CA, FL, GA, IL, KS, KY, MD, MI, NC, NJ, NY, OH, SC, TN, or WA.
What Skills/Special Training Do You Need?
The requirements are:
- a bachelor’s degree in any field
- ability to perform adequately on the placement assessment
- completion of the interview process
- a list of professional references
- proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- access to a home computer with high-speed Internet
- a work area secure without distractions
What are the Equipment/Computer Requirements?
The computer requirements seem relaxed. Just have high-speed Internet or even wireless Internet. Make sure that you do have anti-virus software as well as anti-malware software installed. The basic common sense things that you would normally do, apply here. Now, having said that if you are missing a plugin to your browser, Enroll will call you out on that and let you know what to install.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
Is There Any Training at Measurement Incorporated?
There is paid training at the beginning of each new project. Attendance is mandatory.
Are You an Employee or Independent Contractor?
You are considered a temporary staff member, without benefits. It appears that you are a temporary employee similar to someone coming from a “temp” agency.
How Much Money Can You Make With Measurement Incorporated?
The pay will vary by project and the length of the assignment. However, for comparison purposes a current project is paying beginning readers $10.70 per hour.
My Impression of Measurement Incorporated?
I was impressed with their multiple awards for fast grow and their commitment to education. I was also impressed with the many educational products that they have. Measurement Incorporated seems to have a good, reputation especially among its employees—even the remote ones.
What Do Others Think of Measurement Incorporated?
Many good reviews are posted online. Most give a four out of five star rating. Glassdoor has some great feedback here, but you are welcome to conduct your own search as well.
How Can Interested Individuals Apply?
Click the “Apply Online” tab and select the remote position. Complete the application and then click the submit button. Proof of your four-year college degree will be required before the scheduling of an interview.
Readers/Evaluators are hired on a temporary basis by project. However, workers are still expected to work Monday through Friday for the duration of the project—if an assignment is accepted. Attendance during training is mandatory.
- Review of the Kinzer Projects
- Review of Article Bunny
- Review of Blur Marketing
- Review of GetACoder
- A Review of Century Interactive’s Call Reviewer Position
Easy Extra Cash! Join the famed Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel site, install the app and earn rewards just for using the Internet as you do today! Nielsen gives away $10,000 each month.
Guaranteed 100% free membership.