What is Just Answer?
Justanswer.com is a website where you can go and ask a question to have answered by an expert. The work -at-home job opportunity here is to become an expert and therefore eligible to answer questions. Basically, as an expert, you log on and select a question you would like to answer. You will be able to see the question, how many have already answered, and the amount the person asking the question is willing to pay for the answer.
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- MySurvey: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App. Join MySurvey Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
Is Payment Guaranteed?
The short answer is no. You will get paid for each answer that is accepted. That means you could write answers that you never get paid for.
How Will I Be Paid?
You start out earning 20% of what the person is willing to pay for the answer if it is accepted. You can work up to earning 50% eventually. Once you have $20 in your account, you can cash out to PayPal. Each question varies in the amount it pays, but it seems most pay more than $20, and some were listed even up to over $50. Experts earn from 20 to 50% of that amount.
Is it Legit?
I have seen people posting about working for Just Answer since 2006. No one has complained about not getting paid money they are owed, and it looks like if you write consistently great answers you could make some fair pocket change. Some say they have even been able to make a substantial income. I am sure it depends on work load and number of available questions in specific areas of expertise. In short, this is a legitimate way to make some extra money from home, but it should not be counted on as a sole source of income until you try it out and see how it will work for you.
How Do I Apply?
On the website you can click on the “become an expert” link. This will lead you to choose areas of expertise you would like to be certified to answer questions about. You will be able to view the credentials required for each area, and they use a third party service to verify these credentials. You must either have a bachelor’s degree, licensure, or at least two years employment experience in the selected area, as well as pass a short test. The tests really are short, four or five questions each, and fairly easy if you think you know anything about the subject at all. If you do not see an area you are able to provide credentials in as an expert, you can add that area and you do not have to provide credentials at the moment.
- How to Make Money Online with Directly.com
- JustAnswer.com Is Now Pearl.com
- How to Make Money Online Fast: 38 Sites That Pay Instantly
- Real Ways to Earn Money Online: How to Make Money Online Today
- Review of AnswerGem.com
Easy Extra Cash! Join the famed Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel site, install the app and earn rewards just for using the Internet as you do today! Nielsen gives away $10,000 each month.
Guaranteed 100% free membership.