149 Companies That Offer Part Time Work from Home Jobs
Updated on: by Amy Kennedy
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
Fortunately, there area tons of companies that hire for part time work from home positions!
These are perfect for teens, students, stay-at-home-moms, disabled individuals, or a second income to earn some extra money on your own time.
The majority of these jobs can be done completely online, but a few require some local travel.
Where Can I Find Part Time Work from Home Jobs?
First, check the websites of your favorite companies!
Many people don’t think to do this, but you’ll be surprised what you find on the careers pages of company websites.
More and more companies are offering remote positions as their businesses become more internet-dependent.
FlexJobs is also an excellent place to find part-time work from home jobs, where every single job is screened for legitimacy.
For just under $15 per month or $50 per year, you can subscribe to FlexJobs for access to all its listings, including full-time, part-time, contract, seasonal positions, and more.
Use the Advanced Job Search to help you narrow down your search to part-time, telecommuting jobs.
The Big List of Part Time Online Jobs & Work from Home Jobs
This list of part time online jobs and work from home jobs is divided into categories for easy browsing.
The listings within each category contain links to each company’s website.
Click the links to visit the website and check out its career page.
Some of these listings don’t advertise the work from home positions on their websites, but instead on FlexJobs or other job listing sites.
If so, this will be indicated in the description for the company.
Need Easy Extra Cash?
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
Also, keep in mind that these companies may not be actively recruiting at this time.
These are listings of businesses that do offer part time work from home jobs, so keep checking back on the companies’ websites if the job you’re looking for isn’t currently available.
Businesses hire website testers to evaluate their website performances and tasks customers may complete on the website, like making a purchase or using a contact form. You’ll be analyzing the website based on specified criteria and performing a real-time video of yourself completing the task and narrating your thoughts. Good for side income, but you may have to sign up for a few to earn a decent amount each month.
- UserTesting (review) – UserTesting provides a flat $10 per task. You’ll visit websites or mobile apps and share your honest opinions.
- Analysia (review) – Get paid to look at websites and provide your honest feedback. Pay is $10 for 10-15 minute tasks.
- Enroll (review) – Get sneak peeks of new products and services and provide feedback to companies. You’ll get paid for each test via PayPal.
- Loop11 – Loop11 occasionally opens its user testing registrations on an as-needed basis. You’ll provide real-time reporting for websites via your computer or mobile phone.
- UserFeel (review) – UserFeel specializes in remote usability testing for websites. You’ll get paid $10 per completed task.
- Userlytics (review) – You’ll be following instructions for website testing through Userlytics and narrating your thoughts as you complete each step. Pays $5 to $50 per task.
- uTest (review) – Testers will complete short, paid tasks via their mobile phones or computers. Free courses can help you qualify for tasks you want to complete.
- WhatUsersDo (review)– Take a practice test to become a tester for WhatUsersDo. Pay is $8 per test and you can take 3-5 tests per month. Pays monthly via PayPal.
Accounting & Bookkeeping
The need for virtual accountants and bookkeepers is on the rise for many established businesses and startups.
To become a virtual accountant or bookkeeper, you typically need to have at least one year of professional experience and many companies require a CPA.
- AccountingDepartment.com – Accounting Department hires experienced bookkeepers with a generous vacation and benefits package.
- Bateman & Co – Hires telecommuting staff accountants for part-time, permanent positions. Must have CPA certificate.
- BIDaWIZ – Answer accounting questions during your own time through BIDaWIZ. Experts receive payment per answered question. Must have CPA certificate.
- Bookminders – Bookminders offers paid, ongoing training for staff. You can work as an accountant for 20-30 hours per week. Must have a 4-year college degree and 5 years related experience. You’ll have to occasionally travel to meet with clients, but most of the job is flexible and work from home.
- Click Accountant – You can send your resume to Click Accountant for consideration for one of its bookkeeping or accountant positions.
- TAD Accounting – TAD Accounting sometimes has openings for part-time work from home accountants working for some of the biggest business clients.
Chat & E-mail Support
Live chat and e-mail support jobs are perfect for those who have noisy backgrounds in their home office, like moms with young children or people with pets.
These companies hire people to perform customer support and other tasks via live chat or e-mail.
- Apple – Apple hires work from home customer care and tech support agents. These positions go quickly, so check back often. You’ll even get a free Apple computer if you get hired!
- Automattic – You’ll be known as a Happiness Engineer with Automattic, providing customer service and tech help for Automattic’s products, like WordPress, Jetpack, Gravatar, and more. Must have excellent knowledge of these products.
- Cha Cha (review) – Cha Cha opens up its Cha Cha Guide registration on an as-needed basis. As a Guide, you’ll be answering questions from Cha Cha users all over the world on your schedule.
- Dyson – Dyson hires Customer Experience Specialists, Online Advisors to work as live chat agents and e-mail respondents. Candidates will also perform some social media duties and should have working experience with top networks.
- KGB (review) – KGB Special Agents work from home answering questions through text messages. You have to pass initial training to qualify as a KGB Special Agent.
- PrestoExperts – PrestoExperts provide online help with tutoring, programming, health, and other services. You can sign up and create your profile, indicating the types of services you can help with, and users will find you.
- Maven(review) – Maven hires associates with expertise in several areas to help clients with consultations, conducting surveys, research, and more.
- MyLivePro(review) – Become a part-time LiveChat Agent with LivePro. Have a flexible schedule while providing help to clients via live chat.
- Needle (review) – You can register for Needle as an Advocate, providing support for online shoppers by researching and recommending the perfect products. Glassdoor employee reviews mention a pay rate between $10-$12 per hour.
- SiteStaff (review) – SiteStaff hires part-time Chat Hosts that type at least 65 WPM and can multi-task between three or four chat windows at a time. SiteStaff has a variety of clients, ranging from healthcare to law firms.
- Talk2Rep (review) – You can search the Talk2Rep job positions for Work from Home Sales Chat Agent positions. You should have previous sales and chat experience.
- Televated (review) – Hires live chat and e-mail response agents to perform customer service duties for clients. You’ll need to e-mail Televated to inquire about open positions.
- The Chat Shop – The Chat Shop is a training service for chat agents, but also has live chat agent positions for its website. You’ll be answering questions mostly from potential clients. The Chat Shop will even provide you with training!
- Weebly – Weebly has been known to include job postings on FlexJobs for part-time customer service chat agents. You may want to start your search there, but you can also check its careers page to see if anything turns up.
- Weegy (review) – Become a Weegy Expert and earn 20 cents per question that you answer in your area of expertise. Must be an efficient and accurate researcher. Your payments are automatically transferred to PayPal once you reach $20.
Read more: Top 22 Email & Online Chat Jobs from Home
If you have a knack for dealing with customers in a friendly and positive way and enjoy interacting with others, an online customer service job might be perfect for you.
Some of these listings also offer over-the-phone sales jobs.
- AAA – With AAA, you’ll be a Customer Service Call Taker, handling Roadside Assistance calls. Pays $8.38 per hour with an added incentive plan per call.
- ACD Direct (review) – Must reside in an accepted state to qualify to work at home as an ACD Direct call center representative. Also must have work from home and call center experience.
- Alorica at Home – Pay ranges between $9 and $11 for Alorica at Home agents, who receive and process inbound phone calls for clients.
- Apptical (review)– Apply for a customer service position with Apptical, and you can conduct telephone surveys and inspections. You must be bi-lingual.
- Arise – Arise hires call center agents to perform telephone tasks for its clients. You’ll have to pass a background check and sign a non-disclosure agreement before beginning work with clients.
- Blooms Today (review) – Become an Inside Sales Representative with Blooms Today, an online florist. You can earn between $15 and $24 per hour and full training is provided.
- ContractWorld (review)– As an English Order Entry Agent for ConractWorld, you’ll be taking phone orders from PizzaHut customers and entering their information into the system to be sent to restaurants.
- Disney – You can become a Guest Services Representative for Disney taking inbound calls and emails. Employees report about $11 per hour wage and benefits like park tickets and other discounts.
- Expedia – Expedia and its partners (Hotels.com, Travelocity, and more), sometimes have openings for part-time customer service agents to work from home.
- Expert Planet – Earn between $12 and $30 as an Expert Planet Agent, providing call center services for its clients. It offers different roles within the Agent position, like Coach, Sales Consultant, and Team Leader.
- Great VirtualWorks – Great VirtualWorks specializes in customer service and inbound sales. You’ll have the opportunity to qualify for incentive programs after your first 100 days with the company.
- Higher One (review) – Higher One lists its work from home customer care positions on FlexJob rather than its careers website. Part-time work from home employees report an average of $12 per hour.
- HSN – The Home Shopping Network hires full-time and part-time work at home customer service and sales representatives.
- Humana – Humana hires work from home Customer Care Specialists to respond to customer questions. Humana offers a competitive benefits package with paid time off. Check frequently for open part-time positions.
- Intuit – Intuit hires at-home tax specialists for part-time, seasonal positions. It also has open positions for bilingual tax experts.
- Kelly Services (review)– Kelly Services provides flexible schedules for those who want part-time positions. You’ll be working from home as an inbound or outbound customer service agent.
- LiveOps (review) – LiveOps is a leading call center that hires bilingual agents, roadside assistance agents, licensed insurance agents, and more to work from home. Most clients pay per minute and you can choose how much work you want to provide, and when.
- LiveWorld (review) – LiveWorld is an online moderation service provider. It hires bilingual customer service agents to work from home responding to customer questions and ensuring proper moderation guidelines are being met.
- NextWave (review) – You can work from home for the NextWave Grassroots Outreach Team. You’ll conduct outbound calls to provide education about current political issues to businesses and individuals.
- Nexus OP (review) – Nexus OP hires independent contractors as sales support and customer service agents. Pay rate is between $10 and $25 per hour and you can choose the times you want to work from a given range.
- Parameds (review) – Parameds hires people to work from home for customer relations or administration duties. If you have experience in these areas, you can send your resume to Parameds for consideration.
- Percepta – Percepta hires part-time @Home Customer Care Representatives to work from their home offices as part of a call center for clients. Must have 1-2 years of call center experience and previous experience working from home.
- Sedgwick (review)– Sedgwick hires service center associates to work from home helping clients file insurance claims. Pay rate is said to be at least $10 per hour.
- Sitel – Sitel hires [email protected] Agents for full and part-time shifts. You’ll be doing everything from helping with billing inquiries to providing tech support. Sitel offers a competitive benefits package with a pay rate of about $10 per hour according to Glassdoor reviews.
- Televated (review) – Televated is a client solutions center that hires inbound and outbound call center agents to work from home. Jobs are not currently listed on its website, so you’ll need to e-mail Televated to inquire about job openings.
- U-Haul (review)– U-Haul hires Reservation Sales Agents to work from home for $7.50-$8.50 per hour plus bonuses. U-Haul also offers a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k), paid time off, and health insurance.
- Ver-A-Fast (review) – Ver-A-Fast specializes in telemarketing solutions. If you can work at least 16 hours per week, you can work for Ver-A-Fast as a Customer Service Representative. Hours are mostly on weekends and evenings.
- Westat (review) – Westat hires At-Home Telephone Data Collectors to work at least 15 hours per week during a range of times. You’ll be conducting phone interviews on a variety of subjects.
- Working Solutions (review) – Working Solutions offers customer care and other business solutions. You can work from home in its customer care, sales, or technical support positions.
Excellent typists and those with experience with word processing programs can find the perfect work from home opportunities with data entry.
Most places don’t pay much, but these are excellent for some side income.
- Amazon Mechanical Turk (review)
- – Amazon’s Mechanical Turk website pays you for micro-tasks, like typing data found in photos or locating contact information on websites.
- Capital Typing – Capital Typing hires data entry specialists for a wide range of global clients. You will need to send them an e-mail to inquire about the employment process.
- Clickworker (review)– Clickworker offers a lot of flexibility for data entry specialists to work from home on their own schedules. You will be writing, researching, and collecting data.
- DionData Solutions (review) – DionData Solutions looks for part-time independent contractors to provide data entry tasks. Must type at least 60 WPM.
- Fiverr (review)– You can create your own data entry gigs on Fiverr, a marketplace for $5 and up jobs. You set your rates and types of tasks you’d like to perform, and interested clients will order from you.
- Great American Opportunities – Great American Opportunities is a fundraising company that lets you work from home for its sales opportunity. You’ll help make sales and enter sale data into the system.
- Microworkers – After you sign up for a Microworkers account, you can browse its tasks and choose what you want to do. You need to maintain a good Success Rate to qualify for the best jobs.
- OneSpace – OneSpace offers crowdsourcing tasks to its workers, who are freelance, at-home contractors. You can use your experiences to build your freelance portfolio. You can get paid daily from your approved work.
- SigTrack – Process voter registrations by entering their data into the system through SigTrack. You’ll have to do a quick Skype interview so SigTrack can prove your identity, and you’ll need PayPal for payments.
- TDEC (review) – The Data Entry Company hires experienced data entry specialists to perform work for its clients from home. To apply, you’ll need to e-mail your resume to the address listed on its website.
- Virtual Bee – Virtual Bee by Lionbridge is a virtual team of workers from all over the world. After applying, you’ll be put on a waiting list until Virtual Bee needs more workers. Pay rate is 30 cents for every 1,000 characters you type.
- Vitac (review) – Vitac is a provider of media accessibility solutions. The company hires captioners to provide captions to programs on Discovery Channel, Lifetime, and more.
Freelance writers can make some excellent money if they write for several clients and have exceptional command of their native languages.
Most websites pay per word or per article, so you can determine how much you want to make by how much you write.
- About.com (review) – You can submit articles to one of About.com’s many topics as an independent contractor. Check its list of available topics before submitting. The pay is said to be about $50 per article.
- Babble – Freelance writers can submit articles for this Disney company for $150 per accepted piece.
- Blogmutt (review) – You can sign up to write for Blogmutt’s client base. You “level up” as you write more articles and clients accept your articles, raising your pay rate as well. Pay begins at $8 for short, 250-word articles.
- Cactus – Cactus hires freelance editors and other writing/English language jobs. Information on its rates will be given when you apply.
- Content Gather – Write articles of your own choosing for Content Gather. If they’re accepted, you’ll automatically receive 20% of the full payment as an advance payment before someone buys your content.
- Ephemera – Good at writing slogans? Write them for Ephemera and you can get paid $50 per accepted slogan.
- Experts 123 – Receive $10-$20 per article you write within your areas of expertise.
- Hire Writers (review) – You can get paid up to $20 per article you write for Hire Writers. Clients can also opt to pay you bonus payments if they really like your work.
- Love to Know – Love to Know offers freelance writers a chance to write about their favorite subjects, like Children’s Health, Home Improvement, Baby, and more. You have to have extensive experience with your chosen topics and at least one year of professional writing experience.
- MetroParent – The Southeast Michigan online magazine pays freelance writers between $35 and $350 per article, depending on length and article
- Online Writing Jobs (review) – Pays up to $50 per article to freelance writers of all experiences. You will have the opportunity to gain long-term projects from excellent
- Pure Content (review) – You can join the Pure Content writing team as a freelancer with experience in content marketing, content writing, news feeds, and more. Pay rates are discussed after the application process.
- Shmoop (review) – Shmoop has several remote content writer positions available on its jobs board, including curriculum writers, finance writers, and more.
- Smart Alex, Inc – This company accepts submissions from greeting card writers. Submit via e-mail or snail mail and Smart Alex, Inc. will notify you if your writing was accepted.
- com – Study.com hires freelance writers for education and career-related articles for its blog. It offers a flexible schedule with bi-monthly payment.
- Talent, Inc. – Work as a remote resume writer with a steady supply of orders and a flexible schedule.
- The Motley Fool – A website focused on financial news and tips, The Motley Fool hires freelance writers to work from home. Pays up to $100 per article.
- The Portalist – The Portalist is a sci-fi/fantasy website that accepts editorial submissions for $75 per 800-1000 word article.
- TripleCurve – Become a freelance writer or editor for TripleCurve, a content solutions company. You’ll need to first pass an editing or writing exam before being accepted into the system.
- Writers Access (review) – You can make up to 7 cents per word writing for clients via Writers Access. Pays twice per month when you reach at least $10.
- Writers Domain (review) – Writers Domain offers 2-5 cents per word for your articles submitted for projects. Writers Domain offers unlimited submissions, so you can write as often as you’d like.
Medical Coding & Transcription
You must have professional healthcare experience to become a medical coder or transcriptionist.
- Conifer Health – Medical coders for Conifer Health can enjoy competitive benefits, tuition reimbursement, and continuing education.
- iMedX – Medical coders and transcriptionists can join the iMedX team as salaried employees or independent contractors.
- Precyse – Precyse offers full-time and part-time remote medical coding positions. Must have at least 2 years of experience in medical coding.
Online moderators help monitor online forums or social media channels and engage those within the community. Must have good internet knowledge and experience with social media networks.
- BabyCenter – You can moderate forum discussions for BabyCenter. Should possess knowledge of parenting and baby topics.
- eModeration (review) – eModeration is a social media engagement agency that hires part-time work from home moderators and engagement specialists. Being bilingual helps for these roles.
- LiveWorld (review)– LiveWorld offers moderation and social media services to its clients. You can sign up to be a LiveWorld Agent and provide moderation services to LiveWorld clients. Pay is reported to be between $7 and $9 per hour.
- Metaverse Mod Squad – ModSquad offers between $8 and $11 per hour for at-home moderators to provide forum and social media moderation services to its clients.
- Zynga – Zynga offers Community Manager positions to freelancers looking for part-time work. You’ll be responsible for generating social media content and assist customers through a variety of contact methods.
Search Engine Evaluating
Search engine evaluating can make you a decent part-time income through evaluating advertisements and search results across the web. Consider signing up for one or two companies to maximize your earnings, if you have the time.
- Appen (review) – With Appen, you’ll be evaluating social media channel news and advertisements as a Social Media Evaluator or web search results as a Web Search Evaluator. Both positions require a part-time schedule of about 20-25 hours per week.
- iSoftstone (review) – iSoftStone hires independent contractors for 10-25 hours per week as search engine evaluators. Pay rate is said to be $13. You must apply via its website with your resume.
- Leapforce (review) – Leapforce hires part-time web search evaluators to rate search engine results. Pay is about $13 per hour, but this depends on how much time it takes you to complete each task. You must pass initial exams to be onboarded.
- Lionbridge (review)– You can be a web content assessor for Lionbridge to help impact search engine results. Contractors report making $13-$14 per hour, depending on time it takes to complete tasks.
- Zero Chaos (review)– Zero Chaos hires independent contractors as Ads Quality Raters to evaluate advertisements on the web. Employees report an average of $15 per hour.
Teaching & Tutoring
Current or former teachers can find excellent part-time positions scoring tests or tutoring from home.
You usually need a webcam and video software so you can perform lessons via video conference.
- Aim-for-A Tutoring – As long as you have internet, you can teach from anywhere in the world with Aim-for-A-Tutoring. You must have Skype and a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in the subject you want to teach.
- Elevate K12 – Elevate K12 Online Instructors have flexible hours within a scheduled timeframe. Must be able to work between 8 am and 4 pm
- ETS (review) – ETS hires virtual test scorers. After completion of a training module, you’ll be able to score specific
- GoFluent (review) – GoFluent hires English Trainers to help ESL students learn English. Must be able to work about 20 hours per week in 4-week increments per day.
- iTalki – Become a language Teacher on iTalki through its Teacher Marketplace. Students will find you and hire you to provide language lessons. You earn credits that you exchange for money as payment.
- Kaplan – You can become a Student Brand Ambassador with Kaplan, helping prospective students find the right education program and leading them through the process. Pay is $15 per hour and about 3 hours per week are needed.
- Learnlight – Originally ISpeakUSpeak, Learnlight hires virtual language teachers to deliver lessons to students around the world. Must work a minimum of 10 hours per week in 3-5 hour increments. Offers ongoing training and career development opportunities.
- Pearson Scoring (review) – Pearson hires at-home test scorers. This position is a temporary position based on high numbers of tests through the school season.
- Rosetta Stone – The popular language-learning software company occasionally hires part-time online tutors to teach different languages. You must have a 4-year degree to qualify.
- com – Study hires lesson writers and reviewers in a variety of subjects. These are contract positions. Study pays twice per month.
- iTutorGroup – Teach English online with iTutorGroup. You’ll need a working webcam and will have to shoot a brief video of yourself for the application process.
Telephone Mystery Shopping & Research
A great way to earn some side income is through telephone mystery shopping.
You’ll be making phone calls and answering questions based on the phone call for your clients.
Pay usually depends on how long it takes you to complete tasks.
- Call Center QA – Get paid $5 for each telephone mystery shop you complete. Most calls take about 5 to 10 minutes and then you fill out a brief survey after the call. Complete as many, or as little, tasks as you want. Pays
- Intelichek – Intelicheck hires mystery shoppers in the United States and Canada. Should have at least 6 months experience with telesales, data entry, or other administrative duties. Must work at least 10 hours per week. Shoppers make between $9 and $14 per hour.
- Maritz Research (review)– You’ll be making phone calls conducting Maritz Research interviews with customers about their experiences with products or services.
- Perception Strategies – Perception Strategies has positions for both telephone and in-person mystery shoppers. If there are no current positions open, you can still send your resume via e-mail and, if you’re qualified, Perception Strategies may find a position for you.
- TeleXpertise (review) – TeleXpertise hires telephone mystery shoppers and call evaluators to work from home. Send your resume to the e-mail listed on its contact page.
- Yardi Matrix – Yardi Matrix has its mystery shoppers conduct telephone surveys with apartment complexes to ask them specific information about the complexes. You must act as a renter when you call. You will earn $6 per hour plus a per-piece rate.
Transcription does not come easily for everyone, but those who have the skills to be fast, precise transcriptionists can make an excellent part-time income.
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Opinion Outpost, one of the few faithful and honest survey panels and earn cash and gift cards for your opinion. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
You may want to sign up for a couple of companies to maximize your transcription earnings.
- AccuTran Global (review) – AccuTran Global transcriptionists will transcribe conference calls and business meetings. Pays $0.005 to $0.0066 per word. You’ll receive a 20% bonus for especially difficult wording within the audio.
- Babbletype (review)– Have a flexible schedule with Babbletype with the ability to accept assignments up to 4pm each day. Pays weekly via PayPal.
- Casting Words (review)– Casting Words uses a grading system to grade your work and ensure quality. You’ll be an independent contractor and can work as much or as little as you want.
- Get Transcribed (review) – Earn 25 cents per audio minute working from home with Get Must be able to type at least 60 WPM error-free.
- Hollywood Transcriptions (review) – Type at least 65 WPM and have transcription software and a digital foot pedal to complete transcription jobs for Hollywood Transcriptions.
- Rev (review)– Earn 40 cents to 65 cents per audio minute with Rev.com, a leader in providing work from home transcription jobs. Choose your own projects and work on your own time. You’ll receive regular feedback from the team to improve your skills.
- Scribie (review) – Scribie pays $1 per 6 minutes of audio. It also includes bonuses and a referral system that can allow you to make some extra money.
- Speechpad (review) – Speechpad pays 25 cents to $2.50 per audio minute. Pay is once per week and there are no minimum hours you have to work.
- Transcribe Me (review)– Transcriptionists for Transcribe Me will transcribe short audio files rather than lengthy audio. Pay is weekly via PayPal or Alipay.
- Transcribe Team (review) – Make 40 cents to $1.25 per audio minute. You can work as much or as little as you want and Transcribe Team guarantees steady work.
If you have excellent general administration skills or call center experience, virtual assisting can be a fun, flexible, and varied job choice.
Your tasks may vary greatly between clients, so there’s always something new to do.
- Capital Typing – Capital Typing acts as a virtual office for businesses, providing data entry, transcription, IT, translation, and other services. Inquire about additional information for becoming a virtual assistant through its contact page.
- Fancy Hands (review) – You can make phone calls and conduct research from your home office as a Fancy Hands virtual assistant. Pay is $2.50 to $7 per task, most of which are short tasks.
- Gabbyville – Virtual receptionists with Gabbyville answer phone calls and emails, set appointments, create custom voicemail greetings, and more. Apply by sending your resume to the e-mail listed on its contact page.
- Time Etc. (review) – Work through the week part-time with Time Etc. Assistants write content, answer and make phone calls, provide data entry tasks, sort expenses, and more. Starting pay is $11 per hour.
- Vicky Virtual – Vicky Virtual assistants typically make phone calls and enter data from calls. Starting pay is $10 per hour.
- Virtual Office VA (review)– You’ll be an independent contractor for Virtual Office VA, performing general administration duties for a variety of clients. Starting pay is $9 per hour for actual time for work completed and it pays weekly.
- Westat (review) – Westat is a research company that sometimes hires for part-time telephone data collectors. Glassdoor reviewers report making about $12 per hour at this position.
- Worldwide 101 – Worldwide 101 offers business-grade virtual assistance and hires motivated individuals to join its team. Pay is generally between $15 and $20 per hour. Worldwide 101 responds to all applicants within 14 days.
- 350.org – 350.org is a global organization seeking to combat climate change. It offers a few remote positions that are temporary, part-time, or full-time.
- Click N Work – Click N Work hires for several positions, including website testers, analysts, writers, and more. They also hire already-formed virtual teams to begin projects for clients.
- Filmless – Work as a freelance video editor for Filmless, creating custom videos for its clients. It also hires freelance voice over artists.
- First National Acceptance Company – Apply for an independent contractor courthouse researcher position, locating and recording information about real estate sellers.
- Kirkus – Become a freelance book reviewer for Kirkus. It also hires editors and copywriters on a freelance, per-project basis.
- Market Force (review) – Market Force doesn’t hire telephone mystery shoppers, but instead hires in-person mystery shoppers to work from home visiting movie theaters as mystery shoppers, theater checkers, promotional material installers, and more. Most tasks are given on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- Snap Recordings – Record your voice for assignments like voicemail greetings, hold messages, announcements, and more.
- Study – Study hires part-time Voice Over Artists for $10 per video. You’ll be lending your voice to narrate Study.com’s educational videos. Very flexible schedule.
- Uber (review) – Become a part-time rider with Uber and make an average of about $20 per hour, depending on where you live. You can also gain bonuses by referring new drivers to Uber.
- Xerox – Xerox is one of the largest providers of work from home jobs, both part-time and full-time. It offers positions in customer service, tech support, quality control, data entry, and more.
Let the Part Time Work from Home Jobs Search Continue!
Surely, you can find several good companies to work for from this list.
These jobs have all been verified as accepting part-time employees or independent contractors to complete their jobs from home.
Before applying, don’t forget to have a few minutes of time set aside to complete your applications in one sitting, as some of them can be lengthy or require short tests.
Get your resume application-ready too!
Especially for the professional positions, like medical coding, accounting, and tutoring, you’ll need proof of previous experience and current references.
Even for jobs like virtual assisting and transcription, a professional resume can make you stand out among hundreds to thousands of applicants.
Good luck in your job search!
- Top Legitimate Companies That Offer Work from Home Data Entry Jobs
- 76 Work from Home Part Time and Full Time Night Shift Jobs
- 4 Flower Companies Hiring Seasonal Work at Home Agents
- Best Companies That Hire Work from Home Employees Frequently
- My Top Five Favorite Work from Home Phone Jobs
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!